Saturday, May 17, 2008

~Planetarium Visit!~

I finally get my wish to go to the Planetarium, and finding that the "Anti Gravity" chamber has given me a headache, but actually gives me a better idea of what it feels like being in microgravity. It wasn't the real thing yet, but it was certainly hard to stand. I felt like I could kiss someone by accident if I wasn't careful. Fortunately, I didn't kiss anyone, but I was mostly crashing into the wall on the left (simply because the room was titled to the left).

The Space Ball was under construction, so we couldn't try it out. I still got to try the space "loo" in the International Space Station exhibit. It was quite scary as it was sucking you down. That wasn't so bad. The REALLY bad thing was that there were kindergarten kids there, and they were a noise machine. We were watching a documentary on Space Threats, but I couldn't hear much, as they were going "WHOA" at every single sight of Earth and the Planets. For example,
"If a meteor that is larger than 1km across crashes into Earth and lands in an ocean/sea, it will cause a massive tsunami, even larger than the one in 2004." The reaction of the kids is simple: "WHOA!!"

Still, it was a very good trip. It would've been better if we didn't circle half round KL before finding Jalan Perdana.

Till next time,
Faizah

No comments: