Friday, July 25, 2008

Summer break at last!

After the long weeks of listening to the teacher talking, history classes and stuff like that (which I love), it's SUMMER BREAK! A one month long holiday for us here in an International School. Summer for me is mostly getting ready for my first Middle School grade in September. Secondary school, really.. Year 7 really doesn't worry me a lot. But anyway, enough about Year 7. Summer's always occupied with travelling and space studies. :)

This year, I was thinking " If Dr Sheikh says that he can do it, why can't anyone else?" After all, I can understand that going into space is not easy, but it's worth the try anyway. I made a vow to myself that I would try harder in school to be one of the top students. Well, that was what really happened. Despite the terrible SATS (UPSR, if you please), Year 6 was very smooth going. So next year, I'll try much harder to be a top student.

Anyway, enough about that. On with my Summer "travelling" plan. I'm going to Egypt these holidays, for a week. Cruising down the Nile isn't a very good idea during the Summer. What's more, I'll be roasted like beef under the burning grill of the sun.

Next up: Happy Birthday Dr Sheikh!

No comments: